If you encounter any problems while using SWeDE, you can submit a bug report to ensure
that the developers are aware of the issue and working towards a solution. SWeDE bug reports
can be submitted at http://projects.semwebcentral.org/tracker/?atid=109&group_id=7&func=browse.
Before submitting a bug, please look over the existing reports to make sure it hasn't already been posted
by another user.
When submitting bug reports, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- A description of the incorrect behavior.
- Steps to reproduce the problem.
- A file attachment or URI if a specific document is known to trigger the error.
- A stack trace from the Eclipse Error Log. A log entry is always produced if the SWeDE Error dialog
appears, and certain lesser errors do not produce a dialog but are still logged as warnings in case
they cause unexpected problems. To view the Error Log:
- Window menu->Show View->Other...
- Expand the "PDE Runtime" tree
- Double-click "Error Log" to open the log viewer
- Locate the log entry for the error. Typically, it will be at the top of the list. You should
also be able to identify it based on the recency of its timestamp or, for errors, text that
matches the Reason from the error dialog.
- Double-click the log entry and select "Status Details". Copy the stack trace from the large text
box labeled "Exception" and include it in your bug report.
Copyright (c) 1999-2004, BBN Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.